The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The time you were demoted / fired.

I was once summoned for asking some community manager on his q&a "would you rather eat a dick, then sit on a pie, or a pie and then sit on a dick" like ??????

When I was a TW server manager, I kinda stopped being active, okay not kinda, I totally became inactive lol

So i received a DM from Exo which I don't remember what he literally said, but It was something like "you should resign" xDD

(18-04-2020, 03:26 AM)ColdwarR Wrote: When I was a TW server manager, I kinda stopped being active, okay not kinda, I totally became inactive lol

So i received a DM from Exo which I don't remember what he literally said, but It was something like "you should resign" xDD

That is because I refused to let him unset you, mostly to piss off the other CMs. Plus at the time we didn't have an alternative lol. He had asked me if I would accept it if you resigned sooo lol.

I remember a huge drama between Coxi_rio and the other high level admins and me. He wanted to hire me and everyone else didn't. One day he hired me in game while he was alone and left the server. Then Nehalem and WaTeRaQua joined the server and saw me as Operator and were like what the fuck and fired me. Then the other day Coxi hired me again, everyone was against it, and that's it. Very dramatic times.

Then I made my way up to level 5 admin level. Got bored of it after 4 or 5 months and resigned again (I resigned and was hired at least 7 times), but this one was the last one, Resurrection and C5 were dying and I left it when it were dying.

I wanna say thank you to Coxi for liking me and believing that I was gonna be a good admin which came to be true. And for giving me a chance of being an admin again for the 7th time, I really liked admininstrating the server.

A lot of people disliked Coxi accusing him of using aimbot, I don't know if he used and I don't care, this is just a game, people took this too serious. And maybe this might be one of the reasons it started dying. And it doesn't matter what they say, I like Coxi, he was a cool guy.
[Image: tumblr_p27p4chvfH1rywml8o7_400.gif]

(20-04-2020, 05:49 AM)Drink_Tea Wrote:
(18-04-2020, 03:26 AM)ColdwarR Wrote: When I was a TW server manager, I kinda stopped being active, okay not kinda, I totally became inactive lol

That is because I refused to let him unset you, mostly to piss off the other CMs. Plus at the time we didn't have an alternative lol. He had asked me if I would accept it if you resigned sooo lol.

hahahaha I'm not gonna thank u if that's what you're after  Tongue Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I was one time demoted by Erolution for calling another fellow admin a "moron" (which by the way he was) and i stayed lvl 1 for so long it really sucked ass.

And thankfully i didn't get fired i resigned a year later and it was at a time where i was basically begging to be fired by acting like a dick and shit then i just resigned cuz many admins have resigned that day as well and i thought it'd be funny if i did that as well.

(10-04-2020, 03:23 PM)Colgate Wrote: I was once summoned for asking some community manager on his q&a "would you rather eat a dick, then sit on a pie, or a pie and then sit on a dick" like ??????

lmaoooooo I remember he answered that he'd rather sit on the pie...

(08-04-2020, 08:51 PM)Alex Wrote: I was good friends with Saurik / tjofi, I think he was level 5 too at that point so Saurik felt so sad and sorry for me and wish I could of remained as level 4. So he told me get on teamviewer and he showed me the level 5 discussion about my punishment and demotion, so before hand, I already knew I was getting demoted before they announced it in my summon topic xDDDD.
Aww
Former:
Total War - HR Manager 
LSCNR - Head Admin
Resurrection - Lead Admin

(10-04-2020, 03:23 PM)Colgate Wrote: I was once summoned for asking some community manager on his q&a "would you rather eat a dick, then sit on a pie, or a pie and then sit on a dick" like ??????
I remember this not sure why. Dust came at me telling me that I was in trouble for what I said and I was like what did I say, then he said I said something funny but I didn't remember saying anything funny. Then he realized it was not me but you. So they confused me with you (our usernames started with a C, similar enough to be confused I guess) and I started hating you from that point because being confused with you was an offense to me because in my mind I was much better than you.
[Image: tumblr_p27p4chvfH1rywml8o7_400.gif]

Wink 
they don't plan to put v7 back to remember the old days.... Tongue