The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Total War

(08-04-2020, 04:13 PM)Drink_Tea Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:04 PM)Awsx Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:40 PM)Drink_Tea Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473dc18c46ae85f1d91d...=giphy.gif]

It’s been so long

Aye so it has   Cool

(08-04-2020, 04:05 PM)Pooplupaa Wrote: Ahh hello ppl

Memories 

[C5][BT]ArbazZ
Ex tw admin

Hired by DrinkTea still remember that tragic hiring

Alex the badass

Tragic? in what way?
So +5 GMT morning there was a hacker and no staff. So I went to forum find staff but none so went to ts and i found u there so Spammed ur pm. U were lvl 6 that time. U replied something like that u were finding me ingame. At first i didn't  get it. After that u came ingame and kicked that hacker. After that u pmed me to write , something but i was not getting it. Who the hell made that , . Commands after dozen of try i  finally write. And when i enter it show in op chat. I was like wat I m staff now. My feelings that time was priceless when i get it. After that u announced in public for congo cnd stuff. 
Yeah that was tragic for me.
Thanku for an unexpected hiring

(10-04-2020, 06:45 AM)Pooplupaa Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:13 PM)Drink_Tea Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:04 PM)Awsx Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:40 PM)Drink_Tea Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473dc18c46ae85f1d91d...=giphy.gif]

It’s been so long

Aye so it has   Cool

(08-04-2020, 04:05 PM)Pooplupaa Wrote: Ahh hello ppl

Memories 

[C5][BT]ArbazZ
Ex tw admin

Hired by DrinkTea still remember that tragic hiring

Alex the badass

Tragic? in what way?
So +5 GMT morning there was a hacker and no staff. So I went to forum find staff but none so went to ts and i found u there so Spammed ur pm. U were lvl 6 that time. U replied something like that u were finding me ingame. At first i didn't  get it. After that u came ingame and kicked that hacker. After that u pmed me to write , something but i was not getting it. Who the hell made that , . Commands after dozen of try i  finally write. And when i enter it show in op chat. I was like wat I m staff now. My feelings that time was priceless when i get it. After that u announced in public for congo cnd stuff. 
Yeah that was tragic for me.
Thanku for an unexpected hiring

Ah Big Grin no problem. I hired quite a few people unexpected. Honestly I used to get the RR head staff also super pissed because I would just go on and hire someone with an app open just because I could even if they only had like one support Big Grin . It would drive them nuts and I would just be laughing my way back to total war.

(09-04-2020, 12:03 PM)Bunny Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 09:36 PM)Ossi Wrote: Bunny . u remember me  [MAR]Ossama aka OssamaBenLaden aka [UR]Ossama
Ossama yes, weren't you the one with like the highest kill count in TW? 
yes hahah Smile u are still alive

(10-04-2020, 01:38 AM)Killercroc Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 12:04 AM)[HUN]Mark_Twain Wrote: Hi all ! :-)
I have just started to play samp again !
I did 400 killing spree Big Grin
HEYYYY!! 

im not sure if u remember me, but i was ur hydra rival back in the tw days

I scored 370 kills before u knocked my spree outta the window, lol

Killercroc! I remember you, certanly. Hello! :-)
But i think, or what i remember, that wasnt me who killed you when you are on 300+ killing spree. Or i dont know.
Before that you did about 330-340 and when you did more i think i didnt was online that moment, or.... possibly that i logged in a little bit and "clearing the map" Big Grin and maybe you was target too but that wasnt personal. But i dont remember that i broken your 300+ killing spree. Or i dont know. If yes, sorry Big Grin

Mark and Killercroc owned the airspace in TW. Hello to both of you! How are you doing?

Bunny, ik kan me herinneren dat je een Belg bent! Ik heb dit jaar een tussenjaar genomen van school om me te oriënteren op mijn volgende studie. Ik ga waarschijnlijk Accountancy studeren aan de hoge school in Enschede. Erg gaat dat je nu bezig bent met het afstuderen! De tijd is ontzettend snel gegaan en ik denk vaak terug aan onze grandioze tijden in TW.

CpT, hi bud. Your attitude hasn’t been changed over the years xD

Me reading this post

[Image: nobody-remembers-me]

(18-04-2020, 03:22 AM)ColdwarR Wrote: Me reading this post

Hi Coldwar! I remember you, ofcourse! But you’re from a old generation of COD5 xP How are you doing?

(18-04-2020, 03:22 AM)ColdwarR Wrote: Me reading this post

I remember you, you hired me  Wink
Former Total War Head Admin

tbf Cold, you were one of the more silent HRs on TW... but you were very nice nonetheless

shoutout to my boy Saurik for getting banned though lol
Former Total War Lead Admin (4)
Former Resurrection Head Admin (5)
Former LS-CnR Server Admin (2)
Some good times with some great people.
feel free to add me on discord: Driftgod#1337

(18-04-2020, 02:27 PM)Driftgod Wrote: tbf Cold, you were one of the more silent HRs on TW... but you were very nice nonetheless

shoutout to my boy Saurik for getting banned though lol

Saurik has been banned? Lol