CODE5Gaming Forums

Full Version: Total War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
DT squad: xOFSx, xRx, Yuri, Stinger, Midway, BunnyKiller aka Bunny
Special individuals: Mean, WaTeRaQua, Nehalem, Tavy

Good old 2011-2013 days with fun servers and fun time to be in this community.
aand a special thanks to ExoSanty for having a great community in those times

[Image: f5c78328610397aa5b4b75242e9baf34_XL.jpg]
Good to hear from you again, Cpt!

And another one

Guys i want to announce that Gaming Community is planning to open again Total war server that you are love.. stay tuned also you can join to the cnr server here is the ip:. 51.75.72.243:8888
Developers are doing nice work with the cops and robbers server is amazing. I call you everyone to join now
Thank you
Hi CpT and Bunny! How are you guys doing?
(08-04-2020, 02:37 PM)[C5]iStar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CpT and Bunny! How are you guys doing?

Hi iStar! And fine, haven't been gaming anymore for years. I'm doing a Master's degree now in Finance and I'm doing my last year right now. 
How are you?
(08-04-2020, 02:08 PM)[C5]VAGRANCY Wrote: [ -> ]Guys i want to announce that Gaming Community is planning to open again Total war server that you are love.. stay tuned also you can join to the cnr server here is the ip:.  51.75.72.243:8888
Developers are doing nice work with the cops and robbers server is amazing. I call you everyone to join now

it is times that have changed, you cannot create experience which would be better than what our experiences were in original times with original players who were at the time present, we have aged and lost the original connection to the game hence why reopening servers won't ever be as pleasant and fulfilled as in original times

(08-04-2020, 01:47 PM)Bunny Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear from you again, Cpt!

And another one

omfg ur still on this planet? OFS and I had planned to send a rescue team in the clubs to get you back

(08-04-2020, 02:37 PM)[C5]iStar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CpT and Bunny! How are you guys doing?

wow you too still existing
Haha yes, I know you guys have been trying to reach me from time to time but I'm not using my other Facebook account anymore. That's the reason I've been inactive for years.
And you're still in contact with OFS?
(08-04-2020, 03:00 PM)Bunny Wrote: [ -> ]Haha yes, I know you guys have been trying to reach me from time to time but I'm not using my other Facebook account anymore. That's the reason I've been inactive for years.
And you're still in contact with OFS?
damn right check ur PM i gave u the info where OFS / xRx / others are reachable
Oh shit Bunny, you're alive.

Its' been years man.

How you've been?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6