The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C5 Minecraft server

who here either remembered the server, or played on it in some form?

I remember Drink_Tea, Luke & a couple of other people having a town... I had a town aswell with Michi, my cousin & some friends from school

it just dawned on me how much time I ended up spending on it, was hilarious tbh
Former Total War Lead Admin (4)
Former Resurrection Head Admin (5)
Former LS-CnR Server Admin (2)
Some good times with some great people.
feel free to add me on discord: Driftgod#1337

I do remember it and I do play on it, when I got inactive my base was actually griefed by Exo's kids :> Fun times, fun times, nowadays I kinda have my own Minecraft Server(s), together with a couple of friends, yeah yeah modded can be fun still although, I rarely play it anymore nowadays but more supervise everything that's going on there

I enjoyed playing minecraft with u guys, miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3

The town was called Icarus and it was magical lol.

Wasn't there some kind of like Devious/Michi shit mountain or something? I forget what it was called. It was before Towny plugin was added.

I actually still have one running, but it's for the kids *g*

(11-04-2020, 04:07 PM)ExoSanty Wrote: I actually still have one running, but it's for the kids *g*
Why have one when you can have many *g*

https://prnt.sc/rxd2u1

Inserting image didn't work apparently..

Had to redact some stuff kinda because... reasons?

(11-04-2020, 03:25 PM)Drink_Tea Wrote: Wasn't there some kind of like Devious/Michi shit mountain or something? I forget what it was called. It was before Towny plugin was added.

Yea, was Devious I think who had a base in a mountain, that was surrounded by a valley lol
Former Total War Lead Admin (4)
Former Resurrection Head Admin (5)
Former LS-CnR Server Admin (2)
Some good times with some great people.
feel free to add me on discord: Driftgod#1337

I remember Drink_Tea was going to make one or something when he made another community where most of the people(including me) in it were just there for the sake of them just being mad at exo lmao (Basically AEW)

I'm kinda curious now what happened to that server?

(22-04-2020, 04:44 PM)KarPotato Wrote: I remember Drink_Tea was going to make one or something when he made another community where most of the people(including me) in it were just there for the sake of them just being mad at exo lmao (Basically AEW)

I'm kinda curious now what happened to that server?

It lasted about a year with mostly just friends playing it Tongue  End of the day I got my CM status back know the winner of that  Angel

I remember Drink Tea was gonna ban me for using xray cheats, and then he forgave me... I didn't do it that subtly, build my name in diamond blocks xd
And I remember building a house with Ace/Schildos and then we got in a fight...
Good times tho, rly miss them