Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you have any warm memories of C5's past ?

I remember having started playing on Total War, speaking with Primary 5 equivalent English, I recall to have been made fun of quite alot. Became enthusiastic about the game and it turned out to become an addiction that I do not regret however. I then got to know people from ST6 and BT and eventually joining them, I remember the countless in-game fights and banters with BFV, SAS and ST. Ha, eventually though I applied to become an operator and I was hired before the BT cup, things went downhill after that and the server died eventually. Moved to RR as the rest did, got hired twice and there it was. Got into CTC and then SF who turned out to be some of the best friends I've ever had!

I'll never forget how friendly people were in BT and ST6, the day getting accepted and the countless hours I had spent on TW, the countless spams we did on the WhatsApp groups. Neither will I forget how SF welcomed me with a warm heart and to this day, we're always in touch.

I have witnessed people growing up in this community, even myself! I don't regret any second I've spent here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you have any warm memories of C5's past ? - by Monster - 10-04-2020, 03:32 PM