Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The time you were demoted / fired.

2011-2013

I remember mapping for Total War at the time when I was level 4 admin (stayed level 4 for a very long time).
I was in contact with Mean at the time (he was the only scripter for TW that was semi-active) and proposed new scripts and maps to him.
He didn't like scripting for TW anymore, I can remember that, but as he was the only scripter we had to insist to get new features in Total War and he did them.

The thing is, I just liked making new maps for Total War as it was one thing that made us stood out from the other C5 servers.
Doing this made me feel part of the "higher ups" and started to care for the server deeply and felt responsible.

Now, I don't remember when, but one day Superwet became an admin, as I remember he came from another server (I think Resurrection?)
He also had a level 6 admin who was a very good friend of him (I don't remember the name).
Well I got into a huge fight with him and TW natives all rallied to my side because he was "the intruder" into our server.
I gotta say a lot of admins/players in TW were very close to eachother because we weren't the biggest server but we had our share of players who were part of TW for years.

Now, this fight turned into a huge mess, with other admins also insulting him.
For whatever reason I got instantly fired by the level 6 admin who was Superwet's friend and banned.
He tought this would stop the conflict, but it didn't, as he didn't know how close the TW admins were and a lot of people started backing me up.

Now, when things calmed down, Exo rehired me fairly quickly and I became level 6 admin (I think when you were level 6 you were that level on all C5 servers?). Anyways I don't remember but I remember joining Resurrection being a level 6 admin and no one knew who I was haha.
I'm still thankful to him for rehiring me to this day as he recognized how I cared about the server.

When I was level 6 it didn't take so long for me to lose my passion for C5.
I think some factors contributed to this: growing up, being admin for all those years and having nothing to strive for anymore (being a level 6)

All what's left now are great memories and a family I've built up on Total War over the years that I'll never forget.

Messages In This Thread
The time you were demoted / fired. - by Alex - 08-04-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by Abed - 08-04-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by Mahdi - 08-04-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by Awsx - 08-04-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by Evil - 09-04-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by Bunny - 09-04-2020, 12:26 PM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by Rocky - 09-04-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by Face - 09-04-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: The time you were demoted / fired. - by tjofi - 09-06-2020, 01:53 AM