The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The time you were demoted / fired.

Tell us about the time you got demoted / fired and by which admin.

I think it was in 2012? 2013? It was on the 18th? or 19th? of December just a few days before Christmas so most of the player base was out doing their Christmas Shopping and what not.

I was a level 4 admin on TW before the demotion.

Me being the gaming nerd back then got a bit bored of the small player count and forever onduty. So I was tight, really good friends with this Admin called Zaloo (I think thats his name if I remember correctly). He would randomly abuse his admin commands on me for fun like slap and explode me on / off admin duty. That was my top dog so I never reported it cuz we were really cool and tight towards each other, but something used to tell me just keep proof of it just incase of anything even tho I never had intentions of reporting him out of the blue.

So I got bored IG that day and idk what got to me but I PM'ed Zaloo and I told him "fuck your mother, or I fuck your mother" something to that extend cuz I was really bored out of my mind and hella bored. 
Zaloo proceeds to say to me that he's going to report me, I'm sitting thinking it's a joke cuz we're cool and I'm there behind laughing it off cuz I told him it's nothing serious, I'm just feeling bored and wild.

Zaloo went AFK for a while then comes back to say he reported me, I still think the dude is trolling and go about my day as usual. The time zaloo reported me is the time level 5's+ are mostly active both IG and forum since most of em were from GMT +1, so time goes by, level 5's and HR's browsing the forums nothing, no summoning or PM. The day ends, still no PM or summon. So I was definitely convinced this guy trolled me to get me scared for making that joke.

So I went bed sleeping like a baby, I wake up next morning and yup, I find myself in the summon section xDDD.

It was ya boy's first time being summoned and shit so immediately my heart starts beating fast and my mood goes all sour, sad and in shock. Really didn't expect the guy to go and report me.
I was summoned by burm, burn was just recently promoted to level 5 so he had his play field now getting to know how level 5 works etc etc.

So I explain my part of the story why I did it etc etc and that I'm really sorry for it, so burm says he's gonna have to discuss with the others what the best action should be for me.

SO PSYKO WHO WAS A LEVEL 5 HEAD ADMIN ON RESURRECTION AND WAS JUST RECENTLY PROMOTED TOO, ADDED HIS NOSE INTO TW'S AFFAIRS AS IF HE HAD ANY RIGHTS OR SAY THERE WHICH HE DIDN'T. 

Basically he influenced my demotion and trash talking in my summon topic which basically got out of control with me having heated arguments with psyko at that point and somewhat burm. 
After they discussed my punishment in the level 5+ section, they came to the decision that I will be demoted to level 3 based on the grounds of:

• Insulting/inapproriate behaviour towards a fellow staff member (Zaloo)
  • Rude - Not respecting higher level ups (Psyko in my summon topic which he had to right being involved in)

I tried to fight it one more time to keep my level cuz hey, who likes to be demoted from level 4 during Christmas Eve week and not being able to give out score for the new years?
They stood their ground that I'm going to be demoted and if I have anything else to add. At that point I was like fuck it, if I'm getting demoted then someone else needs to come with me so I posted proof of Zaloo abusing his admin powers against me in my summon topic xDDD. 

The video proofs were all solid so they summoned Zaloo too so the topic went from Dainsanefh (yes that was my name at one point) to Dainsanefh & Zaloo  so now Zaloo is summoned too xDDDDD.
Zaloo and I were arguing in the topic and he started crying too that it was a joke he did with me all the time and next time he won't do it again and to be more mindful etc etc etc.

Burm stepped in with his big boots level 5 feet and said enough arguing, as admins we shouldn't be acting like this etc etc.

Zaloo started crying too and was shock I reported him for abusing his commands against me and even had proof.

So in the end, I got demoted to level 3 for insulting Zaloo, they scrapped the being Rude to Psyko part.
Zaloo got demoted from level 3 to level 2 for abusing his admin commands.

Even tho they said my demotion was only temp for like 1 month and I'll get it back if I continue working hard, I didn't get back my level 4 until some like 4 - 5 months down the road xDDD.

The friendship between Zaloo and I broke after the demotion we stopped speaking and having fun, eventually Zaloo started getting much and much less active IG after the demotion till he was demoted for inactivity and then he ultimately resigned all together.

But during all of this, I was good friends with Saurik / tjofi, I think he was level 5 too at that point so Saurik felt so sad and sorry for me and wish I could of remained as level 4. So he told me get on teamviewer and he showed me the level 5 discussion about my punishment and demotion, so before hand, I already knew I was getting demoted before they announced it in my summon topic xDDDD.

After that I still got summoned for things, even situations and things outside of C5 in real life etc etc, even tho I was threatened with a firing, demotion and even calling the cops, still wasnt punished  Cool Cool Cool . Then look at me now being the  ex - Community Manager of C5 Cool Cool Cool Cool

Tell us about the time you got demoted / fired and by which admin. - I think its safe to say I fired and demoted most admins in my whole career as a level 5 +++ in C5, so I wont be surprised most of yall say I fired / demoted most of yall. I dont even remember more than 10 names of persons I punished, and I did punish alot.

Never been demoted nor fired

If that counts, I resigned simply cuz C5 was done after V8 failure..

Hah, lets not get into my story Big Grin

But I was temp-demoted for fighting with someone else, forgot their name.... was xRx's right hand man.

Resigned 3 times
Fired once for saying "this community is dead,i don't care anymore"
demoted twice,i don't really remember the reasons

hi drink tea

Oh and one must not forget that Alex was going to demote me for inactivity, but literally the same day Exo had him set me to Level 4 Big Grin

I also totally would of been fired for cussing out an HR (Akit) when he was saying I wasn't spectating enough, I went on this big rant in caps before rage quitting. He goes to message me on teamspeak and here I think I am getting fired and hes all worried that we were no longer friends. hah, pretty sure Momo/Bunny would of sniped my ass from the team if they knew.

hi Mahdi

I got demoted twice i guess. The last time i think by you from lvl 5 to lvl 4 Smile 

When i was a level 5 admin , there was a guy who lives near me and his ig name was iNet and once he said smth abt high level admins' section to Roger(ex level 4 admin) and Roger took a screenshot and reported me. I got summoned and i gave ALL the proofs that i didn't leak anything but Alex didn't belive me and i got re-assigned as a level 4. 
If i've done something wrong, i'd have taken the responsibilities with pleasure but i didn't do anything wrong tho! And since that day, i hated Alex because after those years he didn't believe me or believe the solid proofs that i gave.
The funny fact is that  while i was an admin for 2-3 years, i've NEVER EVER leaked any information to other people.When i was a level 5 admin , there was a guy who lives near me and his ig name was iNet and once he said smth abt high level admins' section to Roger(ex level 4 admin) and Roger took a screenshot and reported me. I got summoned and i gave ALL the proofs that i didn't leak anything but Alex didn't belive me and i got re-assigned as a level 4. 

If i've done something wrong, i'd have taken the responsibilities with pleasure but i didn't do anything wrong tho! And since that day, i hated Alex because after those years he didn't believe me or believe the solid proofs that i gave.
The funny fact is that  while i was an admin for 2-3 years, i've NEVER EVER leaked any information to other people.

I got a clean history
Never got fired or demoted

I guess, the longest story of this goes to me... am I right?

Well, couldn't sign the agreement back then so I was stuck at Lvl 3 doing a fair service to the players <3
eventually resigning

Demoted for inactivity in tw, resigned three times.