The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 829 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 829 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff / Player Confessions.

(10-04-2020, 01:05 PM)[UNX]Enzo Wrote: pf i gave myself 600m+

Da hell

Hey enzo, one of the admins who stood with resur until its last breath

(08-04-2020, 05:34 PM)Seif_Tounes (Battlezone) Wrote: I tried to become a scripter for RR through Mahdi back when Mahdi was level 3 (or 4 I guess)
There was a time when some admins applied for the scripter position. Mahdi told me about it so I offered to send him the scripts while he would earn the scripter position. (Mahdi and I are btw from the same country, we knew each other from RR around 2011-2012 and now we are very good friends IRL)
Unfortunately it didn't work out, as he was asked to script a capture the flag system (with the team assist thingy) and I sent one that I already released on samp forums, so he was rejected. Wonder how it would've turned out if the trick worked at the time.
RR had a special taste of fun and joy that I will most likely not experience again in any other game in the future, and I'm sure many share the same feeling.

Arent you the guy i had a conversation with after v8 release? You were MW3's owner I guess?

When it was 2012 or 2013, I became an operator on TW (thanks Nehalem or however it was spelt); whenever I donated, I would get promoted and I managed to get all the way to level 4.

Got community banned for a bit when I was a LS-CnR helper because I "DDoSed" C5 which isn't true and iSki is still a bastard for accusing me.

Used to abused the settemplevel bug on some people in TW when I was scripter to make it their perm admin level and then say I did it by mistake if anyone caught it (before I was forced to fix the bug).

Probably the same as EVERY other admin, I gave up taking proof when banning people because most of the time they were just random new people who you knew would never make a ban appeal + the whole new ban appeal system kinds of helped.

I would sometimes try it my best to get someone fired just because they were cunts (no secret though)

(11-04-2020, 12:31 PM)Luke Wrote: When it was 2012 or 2013, I became an operator on TW (thanks Nehalem or however it was spelt); whenever I donated, I would get promoted and I managed to get all the way to level 4.

Got community banned for a bit when I was a LS-CnR helper because I "DDoSed" C5 which isn't true and iSki is still a bastard for accusing me.

Used to abused the settemplevel bug on some people in TW when I was scripter to make it their perm admin level and then say I did it by mistake if anyone caught it (before I was forced to fix the bug).

Probably the same as EVERY other admin, I gave up taking proof when banning people because most of the time they were just random new people who you knew would never make a ban appeal + the whole new ban appeal system kinds of helped.

I would sometimes try it my best to get someone fired just because they were cunts (no secret though)

W0w, still lying about ddosing c5 in a confessions topic, thats low luke

(11-04-2020, 01:06 PM)Alex Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 12:31 PM)Luke Wrote: When it was 2012 or 2013, I became an operator on TW (thanks Nehalem or however it was spelt); whenever I donated, I would get promoted and I managed to get all the way to level 4.

W0w, still lying about ddosing c5 in a confessions topic, thats low luke

Fuck you xD

(11-04-2020, 11:09 AM)Abed Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 01:05 PM)[UNX]Enzo Wrote: pf i gave myself 600m+

Da hell

Hey enzo, one of the admins who stood with resur until its last breath

(08-04-2020, 05:34 PM)Seif_Tounes (Battlezone) Wrote: I tried to become a scripter for RR through Mahdi back when Mahdi was level 3 (or 4 I guess)
There was a time when some admins applied for the scripter position. Mahdi told me about it so I offered to send him the scripts while he would earn the scripter position. (Mahdi and I are btw from the same country, we knew each other from RR around 2011-2012 and now we are very good friends IRL)
Unfortunately it didn't work out, as he was asked to script a capture the flag system (with the team assist thingy) and I sent one that I already released on samp forums, so he was rejected. Wonder how it would've turned out if the trick worked at the time.
RR had a special taste of fun and joy that I will most likely not experience again in any other game in the future, and I'm sure many share the same feeling.

Arent you the guy i had a conversation with after v8 release? You were MW3's owner I guess?

Indeed, I remember that conversation, but now I am no longer running MW3, it's in good hands.

Once or twice I took advantage of /superid glitch/bug (doesn't even know what is the right term anymore) which happened sometimes when your turned it off but the players ID were still showing in the distance, and I used it to know where they were.
[Image: tumblr_p27p4chvfH1rywml8o7_400.gif]

(10-04-2020, 02:31 PM)NaMaN Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 04:03 AM)maximus Wrote: Well well, I've been in this community since November 2012

back in 2014 in C5 RR I joined Staff to ruin [RUSH] members yep legit I honestly hate them fucking much hahaha but unfortunately job of a staff is so fucking boring I didn't do too well and ended up resigning (Twice actually)

there's a time when everytime I logged in RR they used to hunt me all over the map hahaha
one thing I wont forget is this one 

Yo maxi, remember me?  Smile
ofc man #BT Smile

Damn. Confession part is always funny to read and most importantly I love participating. I got to know about SAMP and "internet" all through COD5. I made friends and I made people hate me as well. 

-Admin Confession: I had been admin with 3 different accounts and once it was like with 2 different accounts at the same time. I just used to change IPs and if someone was really suspicious I'd say "Its my cousin". I hardly recorded proofs more than 10 seconds as I hated to upload long videos. If the player is aimbotting or so and I've to record longer video I'd just pass.

-Player Confession:
1) Back in 2010/11 I was completely mad to join RM and TA. But because of me and my cousin's notoriety there were 0 chances. My cousin continued but I started new account and boom within 2 months I was in RM and TA. And it was not hard for RM and TA guy to get into staff so I was in staff in my 3rd month. 
2) I used wall-hacks during 2017 when I had no interest in SAMP. I would just go through walls inside some random building when low on health and do /helpme respawn im bugged. Wallhacks also helps climbing buildings, and I did that as well on CnR during captures. And as Evil said I went through that wall to rob that barber shop.
3) Back in 2011 there was some bug related to DPs/bank and believe me I made millions out of it. And how can I forget PubeShampoo who gave me millions beforr resgning. I was such a newbie back then and was so happy. 
4) I'm "gavHITLER or GaViGiGa". Originally it was my younger brother's account. And one day I liked how he kept rule-breaking and cursing people without any punishments. LMAO then I just tookover his account and did same just to pass my time - at this point I had 0 interest to play SAMP and I just used to join to roast some butthurt kids xD

Last, in 2017 I guess there was some login command that gets you pbanned. Login into script or so. I used to pm newbies to type that command and loved how they used to get pbanned ?

I got banned on CORP for fighting with other admins whilst I was the server manager of RR - although I had a completely different username so no one actually knew who I was... Alex remembers this, as he had to bail me out of the situation ?

I remember Amr and his brother Price being annoying.