Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff / Player Confessions.

Hello there,

I've joined RR as a player back in 2014 and spent most of my free time playing on it, I've enjoyed it and talking english was a big help since I still had some small english issues in the past.
Then years gone by and I've started to be a bit fed up of it so I've said to myself why not apply for operator, so I did and I like it and I've managed to get Level 4, I was so happy because I could make events, teleporting a bunch of players was satisfying for me and using my brain to create new events. A promotion was like a big thing for me, even if it's just a game.
Got Level 5 at the very end of C5 so I could try doing something but no one could do anything about it, as Abed said V8 wasn't very good and I've prefered V7.

When I was online and they weren't alot of players sometimes I was doing some small events so no one gets bored, keeping them online. Like events at liberty city, it was fun, soo fun.
I've continued Top 3 Plays of the month and did the most I could for RR, making topics about the server being in the Hosted Tab, making facebook ads, promotionnal videos etc...
Even made the Scripter position test, I've did finish it I think but I didn't send it.

I've seen the players decreasing over the years, 200 in 2014 and 0 in 2019. How sad Sad
But then SA:MP was released back in 2006 and I'm still impressed how many people they were.

I've really enjoyed my time and I didn't regret it.

Confessions :
To be honest I've sometimes did ban a few players for aimbot just because they were much better than I was and I felt angry and did ban some people without some proofs (still have 80gb of proofs on my computer lmao)
Other than that ehmm I'm not gonna say that I've never used cheats on SA:MP but I never did on Resurrection nor CNR, I actually hated cheaters like everyone I guess but having the idea of cheating was ridiculous.

Big thanks to the staff that helped me during my play and duty time !

(08-04-2020, 07:07 PM)[C5]JS7457 Wrote: Hello there,

I've joined RR as a player back in 2014 and spent most of my free time playing on it, I've enjoyed it and talking english was a big help since I still had some small english issues in the past.
Then years gone by and I've started to be a bit fed up of it so I've said to myself why not apply for operator, so I did and I like it and I've managed to get Level 4, I was so happy because I could make events, teleporting a bunch of players was satisfying for me and using my brain to create new events. A promotion was like a big thing for me, even if it's just a game.
Got Level 5 at the very end of C5 so I could try doing something but no one could do anything about it, as Abed said V8 wasn't very good and I've prefered V7.

When I was online and they weren't alot of players sometimes I was doing some small events so no one gets bored, keeping them online. Like events at liberty city, it was fun, soo fun.

I've seen the players decreasing over the years, 200 in 2014 and 0 in 2019. How sad Sad
But then SA:MP was released back in 2006 and I'm still impressed how many people they were.

I've really enjoyed my time and I didn't regret it.

Confessions :
To be honest I've sometimes did ban a few players for aimbot just because they were much better than I was and I felt angry and did ban some people without some proofs (still have 80gb of proofs on my computer lmao)
Other than that ehmm I'm not gonna say that I've never used cheats on SA:MP but I never did on Resurrection nor CNR, I actually hated cheaters like everyone I guess but having the idea of cheating was ridiculous.

Big thanks to the staff that helped me during my play and duty time !
Tu es l'admin francais, c'est ça?

(08-04-2020, 07:10 PM)[CODE5]IronMan Wrote: Tu es l'admin francais, c'est ça?

Ouai Wink

Staff confession: i banned some hackers without proofs because i was too lazy to record a video, sometimes because i want to be faster than other admins spectating the cheater so i get the ban first ?? when they ask me i say i was watching him long time ago and i got proof hahahaha.

Player confession: list is +~ hahaha, i found alot of bugs on the server(cnr) first the jail break bug, you go to jail and your friend tries to help u escape with /escape id and i have to do /accept escape, each time i write it i get 2 ciminals skills so i've been spamming it for 3 hours i reached 20k score and stopped because its too abvious one admin knew about it and he became my partner in crime hahaha

The bugged bizz: a barber shop when u steal it u get alot of money like money hack, the admins knew about it and blocked the enterance of the bizz with a wall... But guess what that's not a problem for us, it was a group of 4 peoples [c5]Evil, Flame, Scream (3 admins of total war during that crime hahaha) and one player i use cheat to get through the wall and rob the bizz with another accounts ofc and changing ips, and the other three rob other places at same time so they block my robbery so admins or even players dont get suspecious, at last i send them the money they hide it in a random house and we all quit and join with our main accounts 1h later to split the money.

(08-04-2020, 05:34 PM)Seif_Tounes (Battlezone) Wrote: I tried to become a scripter for RR through Mahdi back when Mahdi was level 3 (or 4 I guess)
There was a time when some admins applied for the scripter position. Mahdi told me about it so I offered to send him the scripts while he would earn the scripter position. (Mahdi and I are btw from the same country, we knew each other from RR around 2011-2012 and now we are very good friends IRL)
Unfortunately it didn't work out, as he was asked to script a capture the flag system (with the team assist thingy) and I sent one that I already released on samp forums, so he was rejected. Wonder how it would've turned out if the trick worked at the time.
RR had a special taste of fun and joy that I will most likely not experience again in any other game in the future, and I'm sure many share the same feeling.

Seif ze god fazer best accent hahahaha remember dis? How is it goin anyway

(09-04-2020, 05:33 AM)Evil Wrote: Staff confession: i banned some hackers without proofs because i was too lazy to record a video, sometimes because i want to be faster than other admins spectating the cheater so i get the ban first ?? when they ask me i say i was watching him long time ago and i got proof hahahaha.

Player confession: list is +~ hahaha, i found alot of bugs on the server(cnr) first the jail break bug, you go to jail and your friend tries to help u escape with /escape id and i have to do /accept escape, each time i write it i get 2 ciminals skills so i've been spamming it for 3 hours i reached 20k score and stopped because its too abvious one admin knew about it and he became my partner in crime hahaha

The bugged bizz: a barber shop when u steal it u get alot of money like money hack, the admins knew about it and blocked the enterance of the bizz with a wall... But guess what that's not a problem for us, it was a group of 4 peoples [c5]Evil, Flame, Scream (3 admins of total war during that crime hahaha) and one player i use cheat to get through the wall and rob the bizz with another accounts ofc and changing ips, and the other three rob other places at same time so they block my robbery so admins or even players dont get suspecious, at last i send them the money they hide it in a random house and we all quit and join with our main accounts 1h later to split the money.

(08-04-2020, 05:34 PM)Seif_Tounes (Battlezone) Wrote: I tried to become a scripter for RR through Mahdi back when Mahdi was level 3 (or 4 I guess)
There was a time when some admins applied for the scripter position. Mahdi told me about it so I offered to send him the scripts while he would earn the scripter position. (Mahdi and I are btw from the same country, we knew each other from RR around 2011-2012 and now we are very good friends IRL)
Unfortunately it didn't work out, as he was asked to script a capture the flag system (with the team assist thingy) and I sent one that I already released on samp forums, so he was rejected. Wonder how it would've turned out if the trick worked at the time.
RR had a special taste of fun and joy that I will most likely not experience again in any other game in the future, and I'm sure many share the same feeling.

Evil, that is not the CM level 6 Tunisian Seif aka VSeif aka WGD Seif

As a staff i don't think i ever did anything all that bad other than killing people with the minigun, but as a player i sometimes crashed my own game with a pause menu glitch to avoid getting killed x)

One of my major regrets in regarding SAMP and C5 was being too lazy to learn scripting ...

My only confession is that I always let my 'emotions' talk before talking actions on someone so if I was good with someone, I'd let him off with a smaller punishment. And also same thing as Evil, I was too lazy to record videos for proofs...

But ay, I had gotten the Best Administrator award then Big Grin

I'm guilty of multiple hunter and cowbike rampages on CNR, all of which I somehow never got reported for. I also clandestinly started multiple clan fueds for my own entertainment and sat back and laughed while the chaos unfolded. XD I targeted rush members specificly with my /hunter and /hydra command for months at a time and was extra strict on them for minor rulebreaks. Good times. Smile

I ruled Resurrection like the big kid on the playground, often terrorizing lower level staff members with fake demotion screen messages and fake reports theu didn't check. I've turned the entire server into clowns with dildos after disarming everyone, afterwards I logged out. Also, I supported abed becoming resur server manager. XD

(09-04-2020, 05:33 AM)Evil Wrote:

You're mistaking me for vSeif, also not sure why quite some people did in the past too lol