Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Related to SAMP server

(08-04-2020, 04:30 PM)Abed Wrote: i can bring rocky back to work if needed -g-
That would be very good, he knows how to return the server so that it was like in 2012-2013.

(08-04-2020, 02:21 AM)ExoSanty Wrote: That would involve quite a bit of work to do...
Also, someone would have to pay for a server that can host it. I'm not going down that road again ;p
Hire Rocky, let him return the server as in 2012-2013. Now is the time when online in samp has risen, 150-200 + online can rise in Resurrection.

(08-04-2020, 02:21 AM)ExoSanty Wrote: That would involve quite a bit of work to do...
Also, someone would have to pay for a server that can host it. I'm not going down that road again ;p

How much?

Guys I have a lot of money in real life. I am going to spend my money buying new mercedes amg.. so tell me how much money it will cost the server. I am willing to pay??

As it was posted before in the old forums with the title"selling scripts"
V7 costs around 270€ as i remember and the host may costs about 50$.

(08-04-2020, 10:05 PM)[C5]VAGRANCY Wrote: Guys I have a lot of money in real life. I am going to spend my money buying new mercedes amg.. so tell me how much money it will cost the server. I am willing to pay??
RR sugar daddy?  Angel

Would love to see RR back!

(09-04-2020, 12:05 AM)L0GAN Wrote: As it was posted before in the old forums with the title"selling scripts"
V7 costs around 270€ as i remember and the host may costs about 50$.

But the Host itself with hosted tab doesnt costs that much, nowdays you can buy VPS Server for about 10€, the script itself is still there (i guess).
I had once a server which costs me per month 75€ with all features.
Website, Web-Control Panel, Forum and the Server itself.
Getting the Server in Hosted Tab would take me less than 24 hours.

Let's just be patient, maybe they're trying to re-open a Server.....