The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you have any warm memories of C5's past ?

Apart from some bad things happening, you got any memories about C5 that remind you of perhaps good old days when things were easier ? 

I remember going back from elementary school, being excited about playing RR i was so damn hooked i enjoyed playing spy class so damn much, there are plenty of memories tbh i could write a novel listing them all. But also i'll never forget having fun on ts3 and ingame with good people from BF, my faction and the rest ...good times, good times ...

Also i'll never forget when Exo was getting married, it was a party in the server and i got me tons of score  Cool

What about you tho ?

I annoyed radioactive so much back then, when you're streaming music on the server hahaha, sup best dj men

For me it was the first time i joined cnr i was rekting noobs teaming up with the most amazing gang wich is Team Awesome and talking on team speak, laughing capturing zones, making wars with cops near the ammunation aaaaahhh i get orgasm by just remembering that shit.
Also when i got hired the first time on cnr i was so happy hahah (like everyone else) i stopped going to school, became a total robot even in real life someone tells me something i say 'use /report please and remain calm' hahahaha

Back to 2013 ,I remember i was searching for something on google ,suddenly come to mind what if there a modification that would make me to play online,i downloaded samp and randomly choosed COD5 Resurrection ,from that time,i addicted the game 24/7..
I made many mistakes and i got my first ban by an admin called Gabriel ..so, i changed the ip and used vpn to continue playing and no one detected that i was ban evading for more than 5 months.. xd
I got many faithful friends (Zubair,Dove,Dazzle,Red Devil,MrDi,Mahdi,Ironman,Gangster,Doreno,Mazen,Shaiq,Kewzezile,Kivlsito,Vevo,and many ..and even traveled to meet some of them..
I will never forget how this community had changed my life...
My nickname was Hal1M_LY[SF] ..
Sorry if there any grammatical mistakes

Playing 15 hours a day was beatiful and i have no regrets doing so. Now i can't even play 2 hours but, having those memories make me happy once in a while.

Often would spend countless hours on Total War... either having a laugh with people from BT/ST6 or doing my duty as I was supposed to.

I remember being promoted to Operator, I nearly shat myself when Drink_Tea contacted me out of the blue & all of the sudden, I was an operator. Fast forward to the day where I finally got promoted to level 4, it was a good time cause I spent almost as much time as Level 4 (unofficially) as I did as level 3, thanks to a bug on the server that eventually got patched I think.
Former Total War Lead Admin (4)
Former Resurrection Head Admin (5)
Former LS-CnR Server Admin (2)
Some good times with some great people.
feel free to add me on discord: Driftgod#1337

I remember having started playing on Total War, speaking with Primary 5 equivalent English, I recall to have been made fun of quite alot. Became enthusiastic about the game and it turned out to become an addiction that I do not regret however. I then got to know people from ST6 and BT and eventually joining them, I remember the countless in-game fights and banters with BFV, SAS and ST. Ha, eventually though I applied to become an operator and I was hired before the BT cup, things went downhill after that and the server died eventually. Moved to RR as the rest did, got hired twice and there it was. Got into CTC and then SF who turned out to be some of the best friends I've ever had!

I'll never forget how friendly people were in BT and ST6, the day getting accepted and the countless hours I had spent on TW, the countless spams we did on the WhatsApp groups. Neither will I forget how SF welcomed me with a warm heart and to this day, we're always in touch.

I have witnessed people growing up in this community, even myself! I don't regret any second I've spent here.

This community has provided the best memories in my samp career, but picking out one of them is kinda hard. The best memories happened in Total War, the "noob server", ofcourse, just because of how pure the players, same as me, were.

(10-04-2020, 03:32 PM)Monster Wrote: I remember having started playing on Total War, speaking with Primary 5 equivalent English, I recall to have been made fun of quite alot. Became enthusiastic about the game and it turned out to become an addiction that I do not regret however. I then got to know people from ST6 and BT and eventually joining them, I remember the countless in-game fights and banters with BFV, SAS and ST. Ha, eventually though I applied to become an operator and I was hired before the BT cup, things went downhill after that and the server died eventually. Moved to RR as the rest did, got hired twice and there it was. Got into CTC and then SF who turned out to be some of the best friends I've ever had!

I'll never forget how friendly people were in BT and ST6, the day getting accepted and the countless hours I had spent on TW, the countless spams we did on the WhatsApp groups. Neither will I forget how SF welcomed me with a warm heart and to this day, we're always in touch.

I have witnessed people growing up in this community, even myself! I don't regret any second I've spent here.

Damn, I always liked you and still do, can't remember anyone making fun of you. SF Whatsapp group still wilding hahaha.

Photo 
Can't insert an image. Hello ppl.

Back in 2012 I couldn't wait to get back from school to sit my ass down and play LSCnR literally for the rest of my day. There was just something that kept me on that server, people, friends, I don't really know but the whole community was pretty good (even tho there were few assholes that were getting on my nerves everyday but nvm). It was cool then when u had like shitload of free time, no jobs, no duties or other bs just sit down and play that shit until it's bed time.

Btw, special thanks to this community, I found out that I actually like graphic design and from making signatures in here, I completed the IT Academy graphics design course and probably will go for Adobe Certified Expert diploma test in few months.
Literally best period of my life, thanks to ppl that been around there in those times. (The image I wanted to upload is me and Milka in 2012 abusing weed plant bug to farm score, lmao)

Holy shit, it's been like ages since I was an admin in CnR and CO:RP manager with Ben hahaha, good ol' times.

I had various names in the community.
[ARF]Strider
Crimson_Fury
C4RNAGE

Back then, i had tons of stuff, cash, scores, guns, a clan, everything that is good. But, he thing that made my day was making friends with newbies, there were so many that went and gone, not just gaming buddies but actual friends, been like 4 years and i miss every one of them.

Barely remember their names, but Boots was one of them, Bosniak (i think that's the name, something related to Bosnia). Miss you all.