The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey folks who are browsing this forum rn

Sup, GermanWings aka skanderbeji aka whatever names I have used.

Just wanted to thank you all for these great years in this community, we have really come a long way, but unfortunately it went downhill way too fast.

I wonder what has happened to the players of CODE5 after it's closure. Currently I am in my last year in vocational school of media design, gonna have my final exams this month. After that I will start pursuing my way into music and fashion design. In other words, it's going great for me.

What about you guys?
Everyone healthy?
Are you all eating good?

Es gibt keinen Art, Ausbildung auf Englisch zu sagen. Deutsch ist einfach wunderschön, wäre es nicht für die Artikel gewesen

Ich liebe dich 'no homo' :3

hi German, its nice seeing you here. I wanna start off by saying, sorry for being an asshole towards you. You've been a great clan mate & colleague in staff.

I uh, still messed about in SAMP, but outside of that, I dropped the IT route & went down the route of blacksmithing (metal stuff but welding mainly) in the hopes of becoming something within railways. I've started moderating again & made some great mates along the way. Finally found my calling & met some great people along the way. Also coronavirus gen

Take care man & all the best.
Former Total War Lead Admin (4)
Former Resurrection Head Admin (5)
Former LS-CnR Server Admin (2)
Some good times with some great people.
feel free to add me on discord: Driftgod#1337

Ohai chickenwings nice to see you here fella

Well i am healthy i started going to gym back in 2017, and i became a coach too fast hahaha gonna start my personal coaching plus gonna be a cop as soon as the coronavirus goes, i have to get prepared for the rough trainings (mentally, physically) its gonna be a hard trip for me but its okay maybe if i get lucky i get chosen as special forces of Tunisia and they'll send me killing some terrorists as they always do so yea i'll be playing gta in real life.

Good luck for you all great peoples. Evil.

Ps:  driftus gey hahaha

(10-04-2020, 04:00 AM)Evil Wrote: Ps:  driftus gey hahaha

no u
Former Total War Lead Admin (4)
Former Resurrection Head Admin (5)
Former LS-CnR Server Admin (2)
Some good times with some great people.
feel free to add me on discord: Driftgod#1337

(10-04-2020, 01:44 AM)Killercroc Wrote: Es gibt keinen Art, Ausbildung auf Englisch zu sagen. Deutsch ist einfach wunderschön, wäre es nicht für die Artikel gewesen

Was?

(10-04-2020, 01:53 AM)L0GAN Wrote: Ich liebe dich 'no homo' :3

Sending love to you aswell!

(10-04-2020, 02:00 AM)Driftgod Wrote: hi German, its nice seeing you here. I wanna start off by saying, sorry for being an asshole towards you. You've been a great clan mate & colleague in staff.

I uh, still messed about in SAMP, but outside of that, I dropped the IT route & went down the route of blacksmithing (metal stuff but welding mainly) in the hopes of becoming something within railways. I've started moderating again & made some great mates along the way. Finally found my calling & met some great people along the way. Also coronavirus gen

Take care man & all the best.

Hey Magnus,
tbh I can't remember why we were beefing in the first place, must have been some cringy shit anyway, but when we look back to these times we can all say that we have matured alot.

I was about to go down the IT route aswell, but I can't stare at a screen for that long anymore unless we are talking samp of course, hehe.
Blacksmithing is interesting, but sounds quite like a lot of work to me so respecc! Wish you lots of success on your way!

(10-04-2020, 04:00 AM)Evil Wrote: Ohai chickenwings nice to see you here fella

Well i am healthy i started going to gym back in 2017, and i became a coach too fast hahaha gonna start my personal coaching plus gonna be a cop as soon as the coronavirus goes, i have to get prepared for the rough trainings (mentally, physically) its gonna be a hard trip for me but its okay maybe if i get lucky i get chosen as special forces of Tunisia and they'll send me killing some terrorists as they always do so yea i'll be playing gta in real life.

Good luck for you all great peoples. Evil.

Ps:  driftus gey hahaha

Damn, from playing LSCnR to becoming a cop irl, lots of respecc to you aswell. Comparing mine and your work life I must say sou will probably make it further than me, so never give up as John Cena always says. Hope you will stop imbeciles from leaving their homes during these times.

I feel so good reading all these comments. Its a decade since I joined COD5. I was 12 years old back then and now I'm 22 and gonna be graduate next year.

So basically I'm in my Junior Year(6th Semester) of BS Accounting & Finance. Not sure if I am gonna pursue CPA or CFA after graduating but I'm keeping my all options open.