The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 82 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 82 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 44 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 44 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is this?

(07-04-2020, 06:56 PM)ExoSanty Wrote: Hi there folks!

I decided to bring back the forum, once used by many thousands, to get back in touch and chill or perhaps make new things like io-games.
Or just post some memories of a glorious time.

Just to be clear, i have no intention of bringing back SA:MP-servers.
If you're wondering about obtaining a copy of one of our old scripts... LS-CnR was sold exclusively, so that one is out of the question.
For all the other scripts, i'll see if there is interest in them...

Go invite your old friends and enemies!

BTW: Just installed this new forum, so many things won't work yet. Working on it.
Depending on how busy it'll be here, we'll need some moderators. Preferably old C5 Staff.

Would love to take a look at it, brings a lot of memories back, is it still possible to get a copy of RR?
Might not be recognized by anyone, I used to play a lot before, was an admin there aswell, changed my id

(01-07-2020, 03:39 PM)[ANR]Rvssian) Wrote:
(25-06-2020, 07:13 AM)AntMan Wrote: Hola guys  Smile
Hi friend hiw are u
Hey Smile

Welcome to Los Santos Cops And Robbers (LSCNR), a RAGE:MP server. Our server is running a custom made Cops And Robbers gamemode, a mix between Roleplay, Team Death Match and Gang Wars. Our server is constantly being updated, features are being balanced and new features are being added.

Do you enjoy chasing criminals and fighting against crime in a big city of Los Santos or do you enjoy causing chaos, stealing high end vehicles, robbing stores & banks and capturing city territory from other factions? You can pick a side you prefer and switch roles at any time! No need to gain reputation in the other team and wait for them to finally let you in like it is a common case in Roleplay. If you prefer to roleplay, you are protected by anti-deatmatch rules and if you prefer fighting other players you may join a faction and enjoy endless faction wars for city territory!

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/zDX2MMmaUJ